Call 01225 666007
DOMESTIC ELECTRICIAN in BATH
No job is too small but below is a list of some of the more frequent electrical jobs we are able to help with in & around the Bath area:
- Replacement consumer unit or fuseboard
- Extension wiring
- Garden wiring
- Replace broken light switches.
- Repair lights not working or not switching on correctly.
- Replace broken power sockets.
- Replace faulty or old light fittings with new.
- Add additional power sockets.
- Add additional lights.
- Change light switch to two way lighting (Add extra light switch).
- Replace extractor fans.
- Connect new oven.
- Install downlights.
- Install bonding conductors to incoming utility supplies.
See our price guide.
All work is carried out in accordance with the BS7671 Wiring Regulations and relevant Building Regulations.
Please give Tom a call on 01225 666007 or email me if you have any of the electrical requirements listed above, or if you need any other electrical service.